Wednesday, November 16, 2016

25 Tags of Occassion Inspiration and TGIF Challenge #81

Just a quick post so that I can get these challenges that I created this weekend up. I actually had a bit of inspiration!!

The first is my tag that was inspired by Laura's tag from Lil' Inker Designs.


I chose to use a blue and white color scheme rather then red and white. I did not have the products that Laura used so I improvised. I used the "Flurry" Fri-die and the "Tag Buddies" Fri-dies from CAS-ual Fridays Stamps for this tag.

I am entering this in Tracey McNeely's "25 Tags of Christmas" challenge that she has on her blog.
If you have not stopped by, RUN. There are some AWESOME tags on her blog!!

I also made a card for the TGIF #18.


I used My Favorite Things "Soda Pop" stamps and dies to create this. I created the bottles by smooshing distress ink and die cutting with the "Soda Pop" dies.


I had a lot of fun using stuff from my stash on this card. I dug out my Doodlebug Paper Frills in green for the border.


I also used a sticker that I had lying around for the sentiment. It looks wonky in this photo but I fixed it so it is now straight!!


Well, that is all for tonight!! Thank you for stopping by!!


1 comment:

Elizabeth Price said...

What a cute and spunky card. The soda pop bottles are super cool and I love the bottle cap touch! Thanks for playing along with our sketch challenge at TGIF. Smiles, Elizabeth